Many of the solutions that Kestrel delivers require some level engineering to fully implement. Current and future regulatory drivers are only increasing the demand for engineering services to meet regulatory and risk reduction requirements. Kestrel is pleased to respond to this demand through our in-house engineering services offering.
Solving Exceptional Engineering Issues
Kestrel’s engineering services group is focused on helping clients solve non-core, exceptional problems that require specialized engineering expertise. The engineering team works to address those engineering problems that have been identified through Kestrel’s traditional EHS and/or food consulting services. This creates greater project continuity by having one team with a common understanding of clients’ ultimate business objectives.
Services to Support Client Needs
Kestrel’s engineering services are intended to support clients in managing their difficult operational challenges–whether related to quality, environment, health and safety, security, or food safety–and deliver value to the company.
Kestrel’s engineering team provides specialized engineering expertise in the following areas:
- Owner’s engineer role
- Engineering management
- Corrective action assistance with audit findings
- Engineering construction oversight
- Facility process layout/optimization
- Construction management/contract management
- Facility demolition/decommissioning planning, specification, management, regulatory assistance
- Site management
- Design of limited-scope projects
- Modeling and design of hydraulic systems (e.g., pumps, piping, instrumentation)
- Bidding specification and plan review
- Asset retirement obligation (ARO) asset inventory and valuation/cost estimation
- Site environmental management
- Engineering calculations and studies
- Engineering drawings, site mapping assistance