Environment / Kestrel Tellevate News / Safety
Comments: No Comments
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
KTL is seeking a Consultant with 3-5 years of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) consulting or relevant industry experience to join our team. This individual will work under the direction of KTL Project Managers and Senior Consultants to manage and execute tasks for KTL’s EHS projects. The EHS Consultant must have working knowledge of EHS regulatory compliance, auditing, and management systems (e.g., ISO 14001, 45001) and experience with information management systems and software tools, particularly Microsoft SharePoint®.
Responsibilities and tasks include the following:
- Performing EHS compliance assessments and implementing follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Developing EHS programs, plans, and procedures
- Assessing, designing, implementing, and auditing EHS management systems (e.g., ISO 14001, 45001)
- Conducting onsite evaluations focused on chemical risk management for labs, industrial facilities, and other client sites
- Researching federal, state, and local EHS regulatory requirements and maintaining standards
- Conducting relevant EHS training for clients
- Creating and delivering high-quality client deliverables, including reports, meeting minutes, PowerPoint presentations, training resources, etc.
- Participating in the development and management of KTL’s SharePoint® offerings
- Supporting projects by applying engineering techniques, conducting tests and inspections, and preparing reports and calculations
- Supporting other KTL professionals to effectively manage and deliver projects
- Building client relationships, leading to repeat business
- B.S. degree in technical field (e.g., environmental science, chemistry, environmental/civil engineering, occupational safety)
- 3-5 years of EHS consulting or relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge of environmental and/or safety standards and management systems
- Strong understanding of chemical nomenclature, hazard classes, and chemical reactivity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent research, analytical, writing, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft SharePoint® and information management systems tools/software experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
How to Apply
Forward a resume to email@example.com.
KTL is a management consulting firm providing EHS, sustainability, food safety, and quality consulting services to a wide range of industry, municipal, university, and government clients. Our focus is to build strong, long-term client partnerships and provide value-added solutions that simplify management systems, improve compliance, and establish more sustainable operations. KTL specializes in developing and implementing strategies, processes, and tools that complement our clients’ investments in existing programs and resources. Our highly qualified personnel have an in-depth knowledge of U.S. federal, state, and international EHS requirements; global food safety compliance; ISO management systems; and information management tools. Our consultants possess the education, work experience, and professional registrations necessary to provide value-adding consulting services to our clients.