Environment / Kestrel Tellevate News
Comments: No Comments
Kestrel Management is seeking a senior market-facing EHS professional with an emphasis on environmental services to join our team. The EHS Director has responsibility for leading the development of new clients, including engaging with trade associations; meeting with clients; and managing the proposal development, contracts, and invoicing process. This individual will monitor and understand Kestrel’s current target markets (i.e., chemicals, utilities, manufacturing), including market drivers and industry leaders; promote and position Kestrel within the industry; target appropriate clients; develop needed services; and lead the growth of sales, particularly in the environmental arena. There is opportunity for expansion outside of Kestrel’s target markets depending on the candidate’s depth of experience in other markets.
In addition, the EHS Director will work closely with Kestrel Client Service Managers, Project Managers, and Consultants in making service improvement recommendations to meet changing market and client needs. S/he will assist in understanding clients’ ongoing needs, guiding the development and provision of Kestrel services to meet those needs, and periodically assessing client satisfaction.
This position offers an ownership opportunity for the appropriate candidate.
- Identify and recommend services, strategies, and actions to improve Kestrel’s services, productivity, and profitability, particularly in the environmental arena
- Provide market feedback on industry needs, monitor competitor products/services, and offer insight for service/product research
- Identify new business and/or market opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Effectively develop, build, and expand client relationships leading to repeat business
- Meet with select key clients, assisting in sales, maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing sales
- Review client satisfaction and track issues resolution through corrective/preventive action
- Review and analyze sales performance
- Represent Kestrel at select trade association meetings/conferences
- Work with Kestrel’s Marketing Director to promote and position Kestrel within the industry
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Minimum of ten years of consulting experience with a focus on environmental services; industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to grow and develop business
- Knowledge of client service principles and practices
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizational abilities
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Location: Upper Midwest (Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan)
How to Apply: Forward a resume to email@example.com.