Dashboards serve as a user interface to display/highlight key information. When companies amass a lot of data in many different areas, the dashboard can provide an integrated view of data pulled from multiple modules in an easy-to-read display.
Kestrel Tellevate can create custom dashboards for various applications—employees, management, departments, divisions, facilities, etc. Dashboards such as this:
- Provide greater visibility and alert to issues that need attention/ resolution across the entire organization.
- Filter assigned tasks down to the individual logged in.
- Allow management to view outstanding issues under their responsibility.
- Display up-to-date graphics of how the organization is performing compared to goals.
- Generate graphs and charts from the data collected based on what information needs to be reported.
- Allows for the use of advanced data analytics to help identify patterns and trends, inform business decisions, and guide resources.