Comments: No Comments
On behalf of our team, Kestrel Management would like to invite you to attend the 6th Annual Food Safety Consortium Conference & Expo on Nov. 13-15 in Schaumburg, IL.
The Consortium is a premiere event for food safety education and networking—and we want to offer you the chance to visit us at the event (booth #119) for a discounted rate (see offer below).
You can accomplish more in two or three days at the Food Safety Consortium than you might otherwise achieve in weeks! Here are five ways the Food Safety Consortium will allow you to enhance your business:
- Get expert advice on specific challenges faced by your business.
- Listen to insights from thought leaders & innovators.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing trends.
- Upgrade your skills, knowledge and on-the-job effectiveness.
- Gain new ideas and insights to grow your business.
Come see Kestrel at booth #119. When you register, use our discount code Cubs and receive a 20% discount off registration.