Technology Enabled Business Solutions
Comments: No Comments
Functionality: What does it do?
Corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) are those actions an organization takes to make improvements and/or eliminate causes of non-conformities. The CAPA Tracking Log records, assigns, and tracks CAPAs to closure. This is important, as failure to implement and close a CAPA may be considered a major non-conformance.
KTL’s CAPA Tracking Log also tracks recommendations to improve. Unlike CAPAs, recommendations do not correct a non-conformance; rather, they are suggestions to refine or improve processes.
Benefits: Why do you need it?
The CAPA Tracking Log provides the following:
- Records, assigns, and tracks CAPAs to closure.
- Assigns tasks to specific team members.
- Communicates due dates and sends notifications when tasks are overdue.
- Facilitates verification of completed activities and associated documentation.
- Prevents the occurrence and/or recurrence of issues.
- Optimizes processes and ensures that deliverables are free from defects and other non-conformities.
- Power Automate