Technology Enabled Business Solutions
Comments: No Comments
Functionality: What does it do?
Depending on the breadth and location(s) of a company’s operations, managing permits and their associated requirements and due dates without a centralized system in place can present significant challenges: How many permits does your operating system have–and what are the associated requirements? Who is responsible? Are there key/critical dates? How do you manage all that information and verify compliance? KTL’s permit tracking tool provides a central repository to track, manage, and communicate permit activity tracking.
Benefits: Why do you need it?
A web-based permit tracking system can help:
- Catalog and track permits and associated requirements and timeframes in one database.
- Manage change information.
- Store critical documents for easy access and effective record control.
- Send and receive notifications of permits about to expire.
- Coordinate and communicate with project contractors.
- Establish accountability and a standardized approach for reporting, monitoring, and performance measurement.
- Improve permit compliance assurance reliability, efficiency, and consistency.
- Microsoft Power Automate: send/receive notifications
- Canvas PowerApp: catalog permits, trigger notifications, create user interface
- SharePoint Lists: tracking changes, store data
- SharePoint Document Library: store attachments, permits, contracts, etc.