Environment / Kestrel Tellevate News
Comments: No Comments
Is your facility prepared for an EPA inspection?
EPA-contracted inspectors have been visiting facilities in Iowa. To date, we are aware of four inspections–all of which have been very comprehensive multimedia inspections. This is a trend that appears to be gaining momentum. Facilities must take the time now to regularly evaluate environmental programs to ensure records are compliant, easily accessible, and comprehensive.
Join KTL Senior Consultant and Iowa expert Becky Wehrman-Andersen and Senior Consultant Liz Hillgren, CHMM, CEA, for a one-hour webinar that will provide guidance on where to focus your attention to proactively prepare for an EPA inspection and reduce the likelihood for any findings and/or penalties.
Webinar: Preparing for EPA Inspections in Iowa
February 24, 2021 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CT
During this webinar, we will focus on discussing, preparing for, and responding to the areas EPA tends to focus on in inspections: hazardous waste records, universal waste, used oil, training, hazardous waste containers, and reporting.
Our experts will address the following questions:
- How do I prepare for an inspection?
- What paperwork will be requested?
- What happens during a walk-through?
- What are my best options for fixing any problems?
- What happens after the inspection?
- What can I do now?
* Every facility registered for this webinar is eligible for a free 30-minute phone consultation with one of KTL’s EHS experts to help you understand current EHS regulatory requirements and inspection priorities. Offer valid until 3/31/21.