Comments: 4 Comments
Many food companies face challenges when it comes to sanitation and hygiene, particularly after periods of shutdown or emergency response when the company returns to “business as usual”. Join Kestrel Tellevate LLC (KTL) Principal Bill Bremer and DNV GL for a free webinar that will provide guidance to keep your company safe and in compliance.
Maintain Your Plant, Equipment & Personnel Sanitation Following Shutdown Periods
April 30, 2020 | 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. CT
This webinar will focus on sanitation and hygiene best practices for building, equipment, personnel areas, personnel, and employee welfare as it relates to startup for pre-operations following shutdown or emergency response periods. Each area will be described, along with the related sanitation/hygiene issues, concerns, possible impacts, risks, inspection, observation, and controls.
Topics covered in the webinar include the following:
- Various methods of sterilization, sanitation, and disinfection
- Potency in killing germs and unknowns of efficacy
- Applicability in manufacturing, processing, holding, and for various sizes of packaging
- Advantages and disadvantages of inspection types (e.g., visual, odor, physical state)
- Recommendations to achieve effective results with Environmental monitoring (EM) programs
- Considerations for expanded programs based on the re-start situation
- Documenting the sanitation processes
- Responding to unanticipated testing or observations
Please add me to your webinar
Mr. Baker – Please click the link to register for the webinar. You will receive all information to attend once you register online.
Plêiade Add me to the webinar.
Mr. Knorr – Please click the link to register for the webinar. You will be sent the details to join after you register.