Technology Enabled Business Solutions
Comments: No Comments
Functionality: What does it do?
A pre-operation forklift inspection is used by forklift operators to conduct safety and maintenance checks prior to operation. The intent of the inspection is to reduce the likelihood of avoidable injuries caused by forklifts. Typically, these inspections are done via paper forms. The KTL forklift inspection tool creates a mobile form for electronic data collection in the plant/field. Inspection data is submitted directly to the system and can then be further analyzed through dashboards to identify concerns and trends. Notifications for identified issues and program compliance can also be configured to create greater visibility of the forklift safety program.
Benefits: Why do you need it?
- Data can be submitted directly and immediately for review with no manual data entry required.
- Data is stored for future analysis and improvements.
- Issues with forklifts can be identified quickly and assigned to relevant people for resolution.
- Program compliance is tracked in real time.
- Power Automate
- Power Apps or alternative
- Power BI